Posted 31 May 2022
Closes 30 Jun 2022
This is an exciting role for someone fascinated by marketing, obsessed with fashion, beauty/makeup and eager to learn about the diverse world of digital marketing.
Working with The Masters no two days are ever the same as you assist with the implementation of a dynamic marketing strategy. Working closely with the senior team you will work across a variety of digital marketing channels including copywriting, content, analytics, social media, EDMs, user experience, customer mapping/personas, SEO and marketing through automation. Copywriting is also a large component of the role as you take charge of our brand voice delivering engaging copy across our website, blog and social channels.
You will also work closely with our content lead to develop dynamic videography and still content that authentically showcase our brand story to our target demographics. You will assist with weekly content shoots and craft the perfect copy and captions to support our range of video and still content. You will also develop visually appealing graphics to further engage with our audience.
Our supportive senior team will help structure your work and enable you to grow and develop in this role, encouraging you to take ownership of regular marketing activities and pitching and producing your own ideas.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment and is keen to gain experience in the different specialties within digital marketing.
- Strategise monthly social content in collaboration with wider team to deliver schedules that are on brand and that speak to key theme pillars
- Deliver creative, innovative, high quality graphic content including social media tiles, newsletters/brochures, invitations, flyers, EDMs etc
- Develop creative, persuasive copy for social media, website, landing pages and brochures, ensuring content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone-of-voice
- Manage client reporting, uploading of content into various templates and online platforms, and some administrative tasks
- Deliver regular reporting and audience insights using a range of tools and social listening.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent in Marketing/Communications (preferred)
- Strong copywriting skills and an ability to turn around blog content quickly.
- A passion for storytelling. With an ability to craft a story for specific audiences, with the aim of creating interest and building brand trust
- Technical knowledge in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles for content
- Experience managing content across multiple channels
- Intermediate Adobe skills particularly across InDesign. Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
- A passion for marketing and advertising with the fashion and beauty space, with a keen interest and ability to report back on emerging social media trends, platforms and community discussions
- Given the nature of the industry – encompassing events, launches, filming/shooting etc – after hours and weekend work will be part of the role from time to time
- This role requires you to hold and maintain a Working With Children Check
WHAT WE’LL DELIVER FOR YOU:
- Significant Staff Discount to our Hair & Beauty partners
- Supportive team culture and environment with a focus on self growth and development
- Clear career pathway toward future leadership opportunities
- Contact Name: Katelyn Jenkins
- Contact Email: email@example.com