Lead Social and Digital Content Creator at Today the Brave
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 1 Sep 2023
Closes 1 Oct 2023
Content Creator / Videographer / Predator / Editor / DOP
Job Opportunity: Lead Social and Digital Content Creator at Today the Brave
Are you ready to unleash your creative prowess in the dynamic world of advertising? Today the Brave, an exciting new independent creative agency, is looking for a driven, dynamic, passionate and incredibly skilled full-time Social and Digital Content Creator to lead our new content offering.
So, if you have a knack for capturing visually stunning content, crafting beautiful narratives and editing dynamic stories, then we’d love to chat.
Here’s a bit more about us: Based in Sydney, TTB is a full service creative agency offering our clients integrated strategy, creative, design, PR and media solutions. We have a diverse range of clients spanning multiple categories including Zambrero, Fetch TV, NewsCorp, Carnival Cruise Lines and The University of Sydney to name just a few.
A bit more about you: You’re hungry and driven, ready to step into the creative industry as Today the Brave’s lead Social and Digital Content Creator. You want to be part of an exciting new agency that’s seen significant growth in its first 12 months of operation. You are insanely passionate about creating content, with hands-on experience when it comes to operating a camera, directing talent, editing footage and applying motion graphics. And hey, if you are keen to be involved in the conception of the creative ideas you’ll be bringing to life, even better.
As the Lead Content Creator, you’ll be working with creative teams and designers to deliver compelling visual content that will take our client’s brands to the next level. In terms of output, we’ll be creating content for all social, digital platforms and broadcast platforms.
- Proven experience in producing engaging digital content, including shooting, directing, and editing.
- Proficiency in industry-standard editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.).
- A strong portfolio showcasing your ability to tell compelling stories through visual content.
- A keen eye for detail, composition, and aesthetics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with social media trends, platforms, and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (We play hard and work hard)
- Creative thinking and a passion for staying ahead of the curve in digital content creation.
Sound good to you? Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org with a little cover letter thing, your portfolio and let’s chat.
- Contact Name: Today the Brave
- Contact Email: email@example.com