Junior Product Stylist + Content Creator
Posted 31 May 2022
Closes 30 Jun 2022
We launched The Plants Project in 2017 as the definitive one-stop-shop for the highest quality botanicals in Australia. We’ve been around the traps for a little while, sourcing the latest designs whilst learning how to best style and bring greenery to life. Faux or live plants, we’re no snubs. We love all kinds of greenery and colour.
Greenery matters. Treating your living space as a natural extension of the outdoors has been credited to relieving stress, increasing productivity and creating a happy and vibrant home. Whether your space is a bright white kitchen or a tired living room, it’s yours to personalise and we’re here to help.
We’re a small family business located @ our Caulfield South warehouse.
– Shooting, editing and producing video content and still images
– Creating videos from an extensive library of pre-recorded raw footage
– Brainstorming and storyboarding of content ideas, considering both creative direction as well as how the content can drive brand engagement and sales
– Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for videos
SALARY + HOURS
Hourly rate dependent on previous experience and expectations
Aiming for 2 days a week shooting at our warehouse (South Caulfield) and on various locations around Melbourne. Some of the time will also be spent offsite/ at home editing and creating content. Potential for more hours ongoing.
If you think this role is for you and you can demonstrate appropriate experience in your resume then we’d love to hear from you!
PLEASE EMAIL THROUGH RESUMES TO JOSH@THEPLANTSPROJECT.COM.AU
- Contact Name: Josh Bulafkin
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org