Junior Producer - Brand and Content
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Nov 2023
Closes 6 Dec 2023
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Junior Producer with a focus on PR and Production to join our Brand & Content team!
This is a full-time opportunity based at our Head Office in Rosebery.
About the role:
The Brand and Content Junior Producer will execute ZIMMERMANN’s Brand and PR activity across local and international markets. You will be responsible for elements of planning and production on seasonal shows, PR, Store, and Company events as well as manage key relationships with partners including appointed Press agencies, showrooms, and external partners.
As the Brand & Content Junior Producer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning & Relationship Management – Build and maintain relationships with internal personnel, including the Founders, CEO, and our Design Team as well as manage external relationships with agencies, production, and creative partners. Assist the Brand and content Assist with day-to-day activities.
- Runway Shows – Prepare and plan all of the seasonal Ready-To-Wear Runway Shows. Oversee Runway Sample shipments and the organisation of samples alongside the Design Team for Show Presentation.
- Events & Gifting – Planning with relevant internal stakeholders and external partners around a range of brand events, including store launches, seasonal presentations, retail events, showings, and brand collaborations, in line with the annual marketing calendar. Coordination of Staff events. Maintain budgets and track invoices.
- PR, Showroom & VIP Services – Oversee press and VIP samples for showrooms, annual schedule, including on-time delivery of sample collections, presentation within agencies, management of in-season requests and return at season end. Coordinate day-to-day communications and requests from external agencies. Coordinate and track VIP dressing and gifting alongside the PR Manager. Ensure the on-time delivery of seasonal brand collateral to agencies in line with the launch schedule and in consultation with internal teams and stakeholders.
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably within luxury fashion.
- Previous experience in fashion event management and production including Shows.
- Previous experience in PR and sample management.
- A keen eye for detail and strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop is desired but not essential.
Why work with us?
- Work with luxury fashion alongside a passionate team.
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities to grow your career within Zimmermann
- Generous Employee Discount
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.