Junior Producer/Account Manager
Posted 9 Sep 2022
Closes 9 Oct 2022
Wanted: Junior Producer / Account Manager
Do you have a passion for marketing and social media? Do you want to work in a creative environment with some of the most loved food, retail and lifestyle brands in Australia?
Your dream job has arrived.
Milkbar Digital is looking for a Junior Producer/Account Manager to help us create engaging social media content and manage marketing projects across our folio of clients.
This opportunity is full-time and available for an immediate start, based in our Prahran office.
Previous work or interning experience will be advantageous. We love to help train and nurture you, but you’ll come equipped with some essential foundation skills with a natural knack for producing and commercial storytelling.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Pre-Production – You’ll be managing all aspects of pre-production. This includes meetings with clients, creating run sheets, internal team member briefing, talent and location booking, etc.
- Production – You’ll be comfortable on set, whether it’s in our studio or on location. This includes everything from conducting shoot day briefings, liaising with clients and talent and assisting with day-to-day production requirements (everything from ensuring we’re meeting timelines, holding lights, attaching lapel mics or possibly wrangling puppies… you just don’t know).
- Post-Production – This will include post-shoot follow-up, managing timelines and feedback, briefing in fellow team members and ensuring we’re delivering exceptional creative to our clients.
- Social Media Content Proposals – You’ll be responsible for writing creative proposals in collaboration with the team. This includes interpreting marketing/campaign briefs, creative campaign ideation and client-facing presentations. You’ll have an understanding of the social media advertising landscape and its creative requirements.
Key attributes include:
- Attention-to-Detail and Organisation Skills – You will have an exceptional eye for detail and nothing will slip between the cracks. You pride yourself on your colour co-ordinated calendar and love to keep everyone in line.
- People Skills – You consider yourself a people-person. You are confident in meetings and on set, and enjoy meeting new people.
- Time Management Skills – You are a stickler for timeliness and know how to work under pressure, prioritising and balancing multiple projects and clients at once.
- Project Management Skills – You are confident in delegating tasks to others with efficiency and effectiveness to achieve a collective outcome.
- Professionalism – You know how to conduct yourself in a professional and responsible way, whether in-person, over phone or via e-mail.
- Creative Commercial Thinking – Whilst you may not always be executing creative, you will be a creative thinker and know how to apply this in a commercially strategic mindset.
Milkbar Digital is a boutique social media marketing + creative content agency located in the heart of Prahran. We have a fun relaxed office culture (dogs included) and work with a number of exciting brands across the food, fashion and retail spaces.
Working at Milkbar offers a lot of exciting rewards for its employees, including but not limited to:
- An additional 5 days of paid annual leave per year
- A weekly WFH day
- Quarterly team building activities
- Personal professional development budgets
- Lots of workshops and opportunities to skill share & grow
- Good people, good snacks, good times
We pride ourselves on having a list of clients we’re excited about and a supportive management program to help you achieve your professional goals.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter (mandatory) to Baya Ou Yang at email@example.com
Please include examples of previous work or interning experience, plus links to any portfolios if applicable.
Applications close Friday 30th September.
- Contact Name: Baya Ou Yang
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org