Junior Graphic Designer
Posted 11 Sep 2023
Closes 11 Oct 2023
Aéde is a wellness brand offering bespoke, Australian-made supplements to improve hair, skin and nail health.
As a Junior Graphic Designer at Aéde, you will work in a tight-knit team contributing to the brand visual identity and branding. The role includes:
- Creating digital assets for all online media, eDM, campaigns, social media and web.
- Creating and editing images, photos, and videos.
- Designing new product packaging and collateral material.
- Maintaining a consistent and cohesive visual brand identity across all materials.
Our ideal candidate will show:
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong creative and visual design skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team but also autonomously once you’ve been briefed.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and branding.
This role is based in Sydney. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com :
- Your resume/CV
- A cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re interested in this role.
- A link to your portfolio or samples of your design work.
- Contact Name: Ruth Robalino
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org