Junior Graphic Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
We’re on the hunt for a motivated, creative junior graphic designer to join our tight-knit team and work on our growing portfolio of exciting restaurants, booze, hospitality and travel clients.
Working directly with a creative director, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your range of skills, including graphic design (print and web) and content creation.
No two days are the same in an agency so this is role will require someone who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced agency setting!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a natural creative with an eye for upcoming trends in the design world and in social media
- Think outside the box to ensure we’re catching people’s attention in this day and age
- Have a high attention to detail, be great with time management and know how to organise your workload so that nothing is missed
- Be happy working as part of a tight-knit team, but also autonomously once you’ve been briefed
- Be a flexible team player who enjoys a fun, fast-paced and varied working environment
- Have minimum 1+ years working as a designer in an agency setting
- Love food! A fun, sociable culture in our agency is extremely important – the hospitality industry is our work, but also our passion.
Daily tasks include things such as:
- Mood board design for photoshoots
- Content creation for social media – creating GIFs, memes, posts, stories, etc
- Collateral design such as posters, menu etc using InDesign and Photoshop
- Planning content layout for Instagram
- Assisting in branding concept through working with in-house designers
- Brainstorming creative ideas for upcoming campaigns
Think you’re the one? Contact Regina email@example.com with your portfolio and CV today!
- Contact Name: Regina Lee
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org