Junior E-Commerce Support
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 29 Jul 2022
Closes 28 Aug 2022
Georg Jensen is a Danish design house renowned for artistic boldness, superior craftsmanship and collaborations with some of the leading designers of the past century and today.
This exciting entry-level role will provide support for our E-Commerce team including stock management, sales, and online content for our four websites: Georg Jensen, Alessi, David Jones and The Iconic.
This is a part-time role working 4 days per week and offers flexible start and finish times to suit you best!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Training will be provided to complete the following:
- Online customer service assistance
- Report all technical issues and assist in their correction
- Manage cancelled stock, faulty stock, and stock not available in the system
- Monitor of freight collections and Australia post pick-ups
- Weekly rebalance to stores for jewellery
- Manual orders and customer set-up
- Stores transfer and requests
- Administer product loans to marketing team
- Investigate and minimise stock variances
- Process customer returns and exchanges
- Conduct regular stocktakes & jewellery stock counts
Skills and Experience
- Experience in retail, sales, or administration / support role
- A high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Intermediate skills of MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: Australia based employees must be fully vaccinated per the Georg Jensen COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.