Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted 6 Sep 2022
Closes 6 Oct 2022
From the 49 acres of grapevines ripening under the fiery sun to the thermal pools soon underway near the flowing brook; Krinklewood marches to the natural rhythm of the cosmos. Our secluded, French-inspired biodynamic winery and cellar door sits among tranquil countryside, cradled by the spectacular Brokenback Range and Wollombi Brook.
We breathe a quintessential wine- country essence, with a sprawling oasis of Provencal gardens, fountains, sun-drenched lawns, sculpted sandstone, and even a labyrinth. Our cellar door extends to a courtyard bathed in dappled sunlight, shaded by pockets of lush green, and shared with a flock of roaming peacocks. Each day here is a love letter to the future, as we forge a new forever. After two years of major growth and even bigger IDEAS, we are eager to welcome a Digital Marketing mastermind to help deliver our vision to the world!
About the role:
Krinklewood seeks a results-orientated digital marketing professional with a keen interest in art, sustainability, events, music, and of course, wine!
This is a newly created position that will become an integral role of the business to see us go from strength to strength and you will have vast creative control with minimal red tape!
You will be responsible for managing all media content across our socials, EDMs, Shopify (new site launching in a few weeks) & PR as well as managing the social media campaigns and schedules.
Experience in and comfortable operating in the following systems:
- Email marketing platforms (preferably Mailchimp)
- Website CMS (Shopify)
- CRMs (Monday.Com, sales force or similar )
- Meta Business Manager; Facebook Ad Manager and/or Creator Studio
- Social media channels and tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Linktree)
- Google Suite (Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, YouTube)
Key goals of the role:
- Lead the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy across Krinklewood Estate, creating innovative and impactful content that resonates with the audience, increases brand awareness and diversifies/grows the audience.
- Schedule content calendars across all owned digital communication channels: eDMs, social media, website, wine club etc
- Liaise with the General Manager to ensure all key focuses of the farm are communicated through press releases to relevant media platforms.
- Create & deliver content from day-to-day workings across the vineyard and really hone the “voice” of Krinklewood.
- Minimum 1-years comprehensive digital marketing experience ideally in music & entertainment, fashion, festivals, travel, and/or PR
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, an ability to adapt voice styles to suit audiences and programs, and strong proofreading and editing skills for publication
- High-level competency with technology and social media platforms, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, CMS, HTML, CRM, video editing
- Experience in leading and developing social media strategy, content creation and roll-out, working with creative talent/influencers across all digital channels
- Demonstrated capabilities in data interpretation and insights creation with experience in Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Efficient project management skills and ability to manage competing deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in fostering internal and external stakeholder relationships and seeking mutually beneficial promotional opportunities
- Experience managing assigned budgets and spending across digital channels (search, display, social, video) and liaison with supplier agencies
- Proactive attitude, reliability, resilient, transparent and ability to positively collaborate
- Lead creative, website, marketing, media and publicity agencies
- Brand Ambassadors
Why work at Krinklewood?
- Flexible WFH/on-site hybrid role
- 40% off all Krinklewood wines + FREE annual premium wine club membership!
- Quarterly team gatherings, visiting the best venues the Hunter Valley has to offer
- A small but supportive team with a BIG personality.
Sounds like fun? Apply now!