Posted 17 May 2023
Closes 16 Jun 2023
- Values driven culture and flexible work environment (2-3 days WFH)
- Competitive benefits, including 26 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
- Work across multiple brands in the wine and spirits category
About Australian Vintage Limited:
At Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) our purpose is to make the world a smaller place through sharing good times.
AVL is an ASX listed company and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe and Barossa Valley Wine Company brands.
Leveraging our world-class assets and innovative know-how, in 2022 we expanded into spirits and ready-to-drink cocktails to diversify our portfolio and deliver products that consumers are demanding – from a world-first gin to a playful sustainable spirit and high-quality cocktail convenience.
We are proud to be committed to an ESG strategy that encompasses environmental impact and climate action, alongside social impact initiatives to support communities and good corporate governance. We have set an ambitious climate target – informed by current climate science – to achieve Net Zero carbon emissions by 2040 across the entire value chain. Our Buronga Hill winery and Merbein packaging facility are 100% powered by wind and solar.
Australian Vintage Limited is proudly recognised by Mental Health First Aid Australia as an accredited Mental Health First Aid workplace as of January 2023.
About the role:
We are looking for a creative Junior Designer to join our marketing team! As part of a small design team, you will work across multiple brands in the wine and spirits category, gaining diverse project experience. The successful candidate will have sound knowledge in both print and digital design.
Reporting to the Designer your primary duties will include:
- Create EDMs, website and digital assets and promotional print media materials
- Create on premise designs, including menu designs and wine of the month cards
- Developing materials for point of sale in retail e.g. posters, shelf talkers and neck tags
- Social media content creation across multiple brands
- Packaging/label design
- Collaborate with external design agencies where required
- Ad-hoc support to the broader marketing and corporate AVL business
We are looking for:
- Tools of the Trade: Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign essential. Adobe After Effects desirable.
- Previous Design Experience: At least 1 year of experience in a similar Junior Designer role.
- Excellent Communication Skills: In this role you will liaise with multiple brand leads, trade marketing, sales and the communications team. We are looking for someone with a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Organisation and Prioritisation Skills: In a fast moving indutsry, working across multiple regions (ANZ, Asia and occasionally the UK) we are looking for someone with ability to manage their time effectively, ensuring that deadlines are met while producing high quality work.
- Qualifications: Graphic design/design/creative degree or qualification.
- Primary carer parental leave offering 26 weeks paid leave
- Mental health and wellbeing training and support
- Annual wine allowance
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- Sabbaticals and career breaks
- Continuation of superannuation while on paid and unpaid parental leave
To apply please visit our careers website – http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
Check out more about our Net Zero goals here; https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6968761852780564480/
Applications close: Wednesday 31st May, 2023
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: https://www.australianvintage.com.au/
- Contact Name: Anna Kelly
- Contact Email: email@example.com