Marketing assistant to work with fast growing advertising agency!
Posted 3 Mar 2023
Closes 2 Apr 2023
We’re looking for a part-time junior creative performance marketing assistant to join the team at www.ouzo.studio
This role would be perfect for a uni student looking to level up into a more permanent role and learn from some of Australia’s best startup operators across a range of roles within the digital marketing space.
We’re an incredibly laid-back team, a little chaotic but we’re growing fast so we’re figuring shit out as we go. The job is 95% remote but you may be flown interstate on the odd occasion for some creative shoots when needed.
We’re a small team built for some quick growth throughout 2023 and beyond and we’re looking for someone that’s either a
We work with some of Australia’s biggest DTC companies, tech companies and are looking to continue heavily expanding into the US next year.
What’s in it for you?
- Working from home
- Direct report with the business owners
- Opportunity to work out of Syd or Melbourne
- Flexible hours
- Work autonomously with an amazing support framework
- Exposure to some of Australia’s biggest DTC brands & tech companies
What do you do?
- Develop and execute successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Creative brainstorming
- Collaborate with our existing team
- Analyze and report on marketing campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to improve results.
What do you need?
- The willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude
- A laptop
- Some super basic knowledge in Facebook Ads Manager & Photoshop is a plus
- Being able to work under pressure and meet deadlines (nothing crazy though)
- Excellent Australian-English written and verbal communication, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Australian Citizen or PR
Thanks so much for applying,
Tas & Bevo!