Junior Creative - Design & Video Content (Contract)
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 6 Oct 2022
Junior Creative – Design & Video Content (Contract)
- 24hours/week with flexibility
- An incredible opportunity to make your mark in the music industry
- Create exciting content for our artists, events, and brands!
- A great opportunity for a motivated junior creative seeking the flexibility of part time hours
Who we are
TMRW Music is Australia’s home of electronic music. We represent some of the most exciting artists, labels and event brands including FISHER, Hot Dub Time Machine, PNAU, Ministry of Sound Events, KLP, Eighty-Six and so much more.
TMRW is a constantly evolving company working across the full spectrum of the music industry, covering recordings, artist management, publishing, sync, venue management, media production, touring and events… there’s very little that our brilliant 30+ person team can’t do! Our talented artists win ARIAs, ride high on airplay charts and grace some of the country’s biggest festival stages including Splendour In The Grass, Spilt Milk and Groovin’ The Moo. We bring tens of thousands of fans together across the country to celebrate dance music of every genre from orchestral reinventions of club anthems with Ministry of Sound Classical to underground bass sounds of Aimer, Andy C & Blanke. This is just the tip of the iceberg of exciting brands and artists we work with!
We are based on the fringe of the CBD in a fun warehouse space and enjoy a flexible WFH/in office hybrid work model.
About the role:
With a highly ambitious events schedule for 2022/23 we are seeking a savvy and adaptable creative to support our inhouse graphic designer and video editor. The Junior Creative will be focused on graphic design for digital and print, along with video content for social media and advertising. With key projects including Ministry of Sound, Hot Dub Time Machine and a slew of events and tours across the summer period, this role is integral to the overall marketing function. The role will sit within the marketing team and report directly into the Marketing Manager – Events & Touring.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and creating engaging, visual content (image/video) for social media posts, digital marketing advertisements, and poster/OOH advertising.
- Delivering a high volume output across multiple projects – high level of organisation and excellent communication skills are essential
- Collaborating and working in a small team to work within brand guidelines and adhering to campaign plans and outcomes.
- Presenting your own ideas to evolve creative direction
- Ensuring your designs meet the company’s current brand style and design goals
What we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated individual with a self-starter attitude and a passion for graphic design, video editing and motion graphics
- Someone with a strong, creative vision that isn’t afraid to take on any creative/design tasks no matter how big or small
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, etc.)
- Experience creating graphic designs for engaging social media content and effective advertisements. Including graphic design, photographic and motion graphics content.
- Someone with motion graphic design skills and additional videography skills will be highly considered!
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our appreciation and thanks go to everyone who decides to apply for this role; however we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.
- Contact Name: Billie
- Contact Email: email@example.com