Junior Content Producer
Posted 12 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
BMF have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Junior Content Producer to join our family in the Home of The Long Idea.
As a key member of our newly established Content Unit, Bantam, this is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your existing skills and expert knowledge whilst working on award winning accounts within a leading integrated agency – Campaign Brief’s 2020 agency of the year to be specific!
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can bring with them out-of-the-box thinking whilst championing best practice. You’ll add your own flair to push Bantam’s content offering to new limits – the (content) world is your oyster!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help manage the running of the Content team – through management of WIPs, resource calendars, finances, diary management, asset management & despatch processes
- Help bring creative concepts to life through industry knowledge, creative intuition and thorough planning, while managing expectations in relation to budget and time
- Brief & oversee the editing and post production of assets, with a knowledge of stills, animation and editing techniques
- Schedule & attend creative briefings with suppliers and help coordinate pre-production
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships for the benefit of creating the best possible work. This includes account management, creative, agency production, production companies, talent agents, facility companies, shoot crew & sound studios.
- Maintain a running reconciliation of projects to effectively manage budgets
- Facilitate agency processes – manage internal sign off/approvals, working with account management, creative and production teams internally
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Positive, upbeat and team orientated
- Calm, patient, with a ‘can do/happy to help’ attitude at all times
- A nurturing demeanour, as support for the wider team
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptionally well organised
- A good sense of humour
- Be able to multitask & roll with changes, and self prioritise within in your day
- A willingness to learn new things and a can-do attitude
- Be willing and able to help across the spectrum of production, to get stuck in to help and support the content team where needed
If this sounds like an exciting next step for you, please get in touch!