Junior Account Manager
Posted 31 Aug 2022
Closes 30 Sep 2022
You will need to have a minimum of 1 year’s experience within the PR, marketing / communications industry, be social and digital media proficient, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have passion, drive, and a desire to succeed and a can-do attitude.
Working within a passionate team, you will need to have proven capabilities to work autonomously, be self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- – Agency experience (1 years)
- – Strong organisational and time management skill
- – Strong written and verbal skills
- – Understanding of the Australian media and influencer landscape
- – Experience in media pitching and writing press release
- – Experience assisting on accounts
- – Assistance with drafting media materials, social media copy, press pitches and briefing documents
- – Media liaison and relations
- – Develop and update media target lists that include press (print, radio, broadcast, online) and influencers
- – Update WIP documents
- – Submit event listings, create event target lists and manage RSVPS and guest lists
- – Assist with event coordination and supplier liaison
- – Create media pitching matrix for various clients and industries
- – Support with company projects and initiatives
- – Assist with day-to-day financial tracking, invoices, and deliverance of budgeting reports
- – Assistance with proposals and pitch documents
- – Assist with general PR administrative duties
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
tide.pr is backed by Hardie Grant Media who supports flexible working and offers many benefits including bonus leave days, volunteering, company-wide hack days, ongoing learning and development programs and much, much more. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 September – applications without a CV and cover letter will not be reviewed.