HEAD OF MARKETING + GROWTH
Posted 11 Jan 2022
Closes 10 Feb 2022
Her Black Book is the app, for women who love to shop. Australian twins Sali Sasi and Julie Stevanja created the app, nearly 10 years after shaking up the women’s sportswear market with disruptive activewear concept, Stylerunner.
With over 500+ brands partnered such as Net-A-Porter, Farfetch, Zimmerman, Manning Cartell, Ksubi, SneakerBoy, The Iconic, ASOS, Stylerunner, Nike, lululemon, ModelCo, Sephora + More. We’re now rapidly growing our team and looking for a HEAD OF MARKETING + GROWTH to join us in Sydney.
This role is crucial to the overall success of our business. You will be responsible for implementing strategic initiatives across the marketing team in order to drive brand awareness, growth and retention of existing members and affiliated brands.
- Develop strategic marketing plan to attract new brand partnerships and therefore increase offerings to membership base
- In conjunction with the Founders, develop annual marketing plans in line with the marketing strategy that detail the year’s activity
- Market company services to the correct target market with tangible outcomes and measurements.
- Manage the marketing team to ensure the provision of a high-level quality service.
- Develop, manage and approve the external corporate communications for the organisation in line with media guidelines and company protocols.
- Continually review the brand style to ensure that it meets the needs of Her Black Book and its customers and has a premium ‘look and feel’
- Manage the implementation of Her Black Book’s brand to ensure it complies with the brand style guides and projects the organisation’s brand values
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement the marketing plan amendments as needed.
- In conjunction with the Founders, oversee all corporate and Divisional marketing collateral and facilitate its development, production and implementation.
- Generate and manage media releases and media opportunities aimed at achieving frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Mitigate and manage risks of negative media and public commentary through the development of appropriate policies
- Implementation of policies and protocols and internal communication of those policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Conduct market research and environmental scans in order to identify market requirements for current and future services.
- Provide high level advice to the Executive team in relation to: brand management ,risks to the brand ,national campaigns and business development opportunities, macro and micro market changes, media affecting Her Black Book
- Oversee and manage accurate databases for electronic direct mail, protecting the databases in line with legal, contractual and privacy requirements and quality control the accuracy of data to be transmitted.
- Ensure the website + app meets the needs of Her Black Book and its customers, fully utilises the opportunities created by new technology.
- Establish and manage marketing team procedures that ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that value for money is delivered to members
- Develop and implement a Marketing budget and ensure marketing team adheres to budget
- Deliver reports on a monthly basis to the Executive team addressing cost analysis of current marketing campaigns and return on investment
- Always be abreast of new innovations in the industry that have the potential to drive membership
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 8+ years of working experience with at least 3 years in a senior level role developing strategy and leading teams
- Demonstrated track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in fast growth organisations.
- Prior marketing experience in eCommerce or Consumer Tech.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data.
- Experience in handling agency relations in PR or brand advertising
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working, and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and performance abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you’ve been wanting to join a fun, tech start up on the rise then this could be the opportunity for you! Send your CV and your portfolio of work to email@example.com
*Must be based in Sydney
- Contact Name: Sali Sasi
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org