Group Account Director
Posted 20 Jan 2023
Closes 19 Feb 2023
Thinking Loud’s PR & Experiential work gives young Australians access to ground-breaking artists, culturally intelligent content and curated brand experiences.
Clients include brands such as Red Bull, Absolut, Jameson, Young Henry’s, Wrangler and Ben Simmons’ DoMore Project, as well as a roster of artists and creatives that features the likes of Sampa The Great, Genesis Owusu, Hiatus Kaiyote, Flight Facilities, Hayden James, Jorja Smith, Winston Surfshirt, AJ Tracey, Chet Faker, Cosmos Midnight and Cut Copy.
The Account Director is responsible for delivering innovative strategies for clients, overseeing the Culture Marketing team and ensuring their output is at the highest standard, and building strong relationships with top level clients.
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with Thinking Loud’s values as a business (below)
- Responsible for overseeing and guiding the Culture Marketing team’s accounts at a top level
- Objective setting and KPI tracking within the team and on campaigns – defining objectives and ensuring these are met
- Deliver innovative and strategic campaigns for clients, that balances commercial outcomes for the business while upholding a high standard of work for clients
- Work closely with the Managing Director and PR Director to optimise any revenue opportunities within the agency at large, and take new business briefs
- Build strong relationships with the culture industry, external agency partners and senior client stakeholders through demonstrating industry knowledge and business challenges
- Show deep understanding of, and an agile way of working with, both industry / talent stakeholders and a mix of corporate client styles
- Proactively keep on top of industry trends and share knowledge with team
- Mentor the Culture Marketing team to maximise individuals’ growth, and harness the strengths and opportunities of each team member
- Immerse themselves in cultural activities to ensure future-facing creative perspective is maintained
Skills & requirements:
- Minimum 6 years PR, label, or agency experience
- Ability to articulate a strategic communications plan and develop recommendations to respond to client issues and needs.
- Ability to instil confidence and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience with supporting on new business efforts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in developing sustainable relationships with clients.
- Ability to manage, guide and develop a Team
- Contact Name: Emma
- Contact Email: email@example.com