Posted 23 Nov 2022
Closes 23 Dec 2022
You’re a curious and creative mind with a keen eye for branding, typography, composition and motion graphics. Drawing on 3-4 years of experience in a design studio, you can take strategies and ideas forward into a complete design and effective solution.
At YC, you will be designing for a broad range of industries including technology, arts & culture, social impact and community. Working closely with our Creative Director and the design team, you will be applying your unique talent in branding/graphic design and motion projects.
The must haves:
- A portfolio of recent motion and brand work
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a design and branding studio environment
- An eye for detail, you’ll develop engaging brand concepts into creative outputs
- Able to roll out established design solutions across multiple print and digital applications
- Prepare finished art and production specifications
- Good aptitude for typography and composition
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite — InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop
- Intermediate to advanced experience in 2D motion design with After Effects
- Ability to create storyboards, prepare assets for animation and execute final motion pieces efficiently
- Collaborating closely with our strategy team to bring ideas to life through communication, design, and motion graphics
Bonus points if you are:
- Experienced in using Figma
- A collaborator who thrives in a creative team environment
- Always willing to learn and grow with the team
- A curious mind that is always looking for opportunities to improve the quality of work
- Always down for a laugh
- A dog person (we have lots)
What we’re looking for
- Someone who could see themselves working at Your Creative long-term, so bring lots of energy and passion to your application.
- Submit a CV and a creative folio showcasing your graphic design and motion skills.
A bit about YC
We’re a specialist team of 16 (soon to be 17) designers, developers, UXers and strategists working across many different industries — building brands, websites, apps and anything creative in between.
We take on accounts that we are passionate about — brands, places and spaces that we believe will have a long-lasting, positive impact on our community and planet. We are committed to our sustainability strategy and offer five percent of our work as pro bono service towards our local community.
At Your Creative, we have a strong belief in a work/life balance. We believe creativity is the most important output. To achieve this, we have a 4 Day Work Week policy — no one works more than 32 hours, for full-time pay.
We do lots of crazy things because we really care about our clients, our industry and each other.
- Contact Name: Lauren Crystal
- Contact Email: email@example.com