Graphic/Motion Design Intern
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 20 Nov 2023
Closes 20 Dec 2023
We’re on the hunt for a motivated, creative graphic/motion design and photography intern to join our tight-knit team and work on our growing portfolio of exciting restaurants, hospitality, alcohol and travel clients.
Working directly with agency seniors, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your range of skills, including graphic/motion design (print and web), photography, and content creation.
This is a key role within a fast-paced agency, so we need someone who who can hit the ground running! We are looking for someone minimum 2 days a week, for a 3-month internship.
A reference letter could be available at the end of the internship upon request.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a high attention to detail, be great with time management and know how to organise your workload so that nothing is missed
- Be happy working as part of a tight-knit team, but also autonomously once you’ve been briefed
- Be a flexible team player who enjoys a fun, fast-paced and varied working environment
- Love food! A fun, sociable culture in our agency is extremely important – the hospitality industry is our work, but also our passion.
Through this internship, you will gain skills in:
- Mood board design for photoshoots
- Content creation for social media – creating GIFs, memes, posts, stories, etc
- Collateral design such as posters, menu etc using InDesign and Photoshop
- Planning content layout for Instagram
- Assisting in branding concept through working with in-house designers
Think you’re the one? Contact Regina firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and CV today!
- Contact Name: Regina Lee
- Contact Email: email@example.com