Graphic/ Digital Content Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 8 Nov 2022
Closes 8 Dec 2022
SENSO is looking for a full time Graphic/ Digital Content Designer to join our small, friendly & hardworking team based in Surry Hills. The candidate will be responsible for the SENSO brand across all digital channels, marketing and print design. The role will vary but will mainly consist of the below;
· Creating artwork and copywriting for e-commerce needs including; EDM, look books, seasonal campaigns, banners and social media.
· Art direction and photography of lifestyle content used for digital marketing assets, social media channels and print collateral.
· Photography, videography & deep-etching products for the e-boutique & line sheets.
· Managing and strategising with online team to drive online sales through social channels.
· Liaising with web developers to ensure strong and consistent UX design across website.
· Managing/ scheduling weekly workload for graphic interns.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need hold the below skills:
· Have a qualification in Visual Communications or Graphic Design
· At least 2 years experience in a similar role
· Have a high level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite & Mail Chimp
· Experience in 3D visualisation
· Experience & a strong passion for photography
· Great organisational skills and an attention to detail
· Be able to work autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced environment
· Possess multi-tasking skills and an eagerness to learn and assist
· A positive attitude and initiative
Your role is not limited to the above and will include a wide variety of other duties. This will change from time to time, and depending on your ambition, your role has the opportunity to grow to include many other responsibilities.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Recruitment
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org