Graphic Designer (Skincare Industry)
Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Posted 17 Mar 2023
Closes 16 Apr 2023
We are looking for a graphic designer to provide design and creative support to our Marketing Team across our portfolio of world-class beauty brands. Working closely with our small team of designers you will be exposed to a wide variety of design tasks across including digital, print and web.
About the business
Based near vibrant Cronulla in Sydney’s south, Professional Beauty Solutions is a rapidly growing, Australian-owned beauty distribution company. We manage the Australian brand representations for a host of global beauty brands, including Pure Fiji, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape Tan, Image Skincare, Dermalux LED, and loads more!
About the Role
Key tasks and responsibilities will include (but of course, aren’t limited to):
- Design assets for digital brands including website banners & product images and social media graphics
- Design monthly digital newsletters for our salon partners.
- Assist in monthly campaign designs that we provide to our salon partners including EDM’s, socials and posters.
- Produce a diverse range of design projects from brief to print and digital marketing including newsletters, brochures, point of sale flyers, print advertisement, posters, press advertisements, training manuals, web graphics and general promotional material
- Update price lists, order forms and general company documents
- Set up EDMs in platforms like Salesforce and Klaviyo
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- You have a sharp eye for contemporary, modern and clean design
- You’re a proactive self-starter with a positive attitude
- EDM set up and video editing will be highly favoured but not required
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging role in a successful, fast-growing business.
- Generous staff discounts and perks on beauty products from 15 world-class makeup, tanning and skincare brands!
- Birthday leave, bonus opportunities and continued training and development.
- A friendly, supportive and fun work environment with a close-knit, hardworking team of creative professionals.
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth and future direction of our brands and our business!
If you believe you’ve got the skills, drive and passion to join our dedicated growing team, we’d love to hear from you! Together with your CV, send your design portfolio and cover letter telling us why you’re the design guru we’re looking for, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name: Professional Beauty Solutions
- Contact Email: email@example.com