Graphic Designer - Junior to Mid Weight
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
Graphic Designer with corporate design experience
- 4 or 5 days a week – You choose.. option to have Monday’s off!
- Hybrid working – mostly work from home & occasionally in office
- Work on a mix of B2B brands
- 12 month contract (maternity leave)
- Please note we are not looking for freelancers
We’re on the look out for a passionate, friendly graphic designer to join our small close knit team! You will be working on corporate design projects from concept through to completion with lots of variety.
Who we are
We are a small marketing agency based in South Melbourne which provides businesses in B2B industries with a full range of marketing services. The majority of our clients are in professional services and manufacturing industries.
About the role
The role will be predominantly design focused but will require some additional marketing support with social media scheduling, email campaign sending, and website publishing. Training will be provided for the above.
- Located in Melbourne
- Minimum 2 years graphic design experience in an agency or corporate role for B2B design
- High level of skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop & Indesign
- You must be a go getter with a positive attitude and be able to take on board constructive feedback
- Ability to multi task multiple projects whilst adhering to deadlines
- Creative energy, and an eye for design and detail
- Thorough knowledge of design, typography and print processes
- Experience in producing corporate marketing materials
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, working independently as well as collaboratively
- Some web design experience, knowledge of HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems like WordPress
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver work promptly
- Proven layout and design capabilities at advanced level with folio examples of past work
- An undergraduate education in graphic design
Note this 12 month contract role will mostly be working from home, however 2 days per week will be conducted on site in South Melbourne for the first month for training purposes.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume, portfolio of corporate design work and creative cover letter as to why you would like to join our team.
No recruitment agencies or freelancers please.