Graphic Designer & Content Creator
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Designer and Content Creator to join the Marketing team at Liberty Belle Rx and Liberty Belle Skin Centre. You will be responsible for the conceptualisation, optimisation and output of all creative processes for digital & print communication design. You will work closely with our Founder, Digital and Marketing team to deliver high level design for our eCommerce website and social media platforms including other ad-hoc marketing material as required.
To be successful in this role you must have a creative flare, an eye for all things design and exceptional attention to detail in order to maintain the Brand’s luxury status. You have experience in fashion or beauty, take pride in your creative work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT LIBERTY BELLE Rx:
Liberty Belle Rx is an elite active skincare range formulated with the unique expertise of Dr Chris Moss, one of the world’s premier Plastic Surgeons. Dr Chris Moss created the skincare range that his patients could trust and rely on for superior results. Specialising exclusively in total aesthetic care of the face, he has over 20 years of experience in rejuvenating and beautifying his patients’ skin.
ABOUT LIBERTY BELLE SKIN CENTRE:
Liberty Belle Skin Centre is recognised as one of the world’s premier destinations for non-surgical treatments and skin health. The Skin Centre was founded in response to the rapid growth of advanced cosmetic skin technologies and the evolving needs of Dr Moss’ patients and clients.
- Responsible for conceptualisation and design of all digital & print collateral
- Developing content tailored for different social media platforms
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to create & build responsive email marketing in Klaviyo & deliver outstanding digital ad assets
- Lead creative execution of multiple projects at once in line with marketing and promotional calendar
- Be accountable for designing & managing assets across social media, both paid & organic on multiple channels
- Effectively manage personal workload & thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Brand assistant to edit & deliver high-quality packing design for skincare bottles & boxes
- Create print collateral & signage for Liberty Belle Rx retailers and stockists
- Photography & styling skills a bonus
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a similar full-time role preferably within the Beauty or Fashion industry.
- Experience in Adobe Suites and Canva
- Experience in Figma/Sketch digital design preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design principals & elements in relation to print production.
- Photography & shoot styling
- Editing experience with TikTok assets, Instagram reels and Video editing essential
- Copy writing experience and skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media best practices
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Excellent career progression involving regular upskilling & on the job development.
- A genuine, open & high performing culture!
- Beautiful office space at our Skin Clinic in Toorak.