Graphic Designer - Australian Liquor Marketers
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
At ALM (Australia Liquor Marketers), we supply every corner of our nation, but we still know how to keep it local. With tailored support for almost 2,700 stores and over 12,000 partners and customers, we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of independent liquor retailers and the driving force behind wholesale and on-premises liquor distribution. And with some of the countries most loved independent brands like Cellarbrations, The Bottle-O, Porters and IGA Liquor (to name a few), we’re giving local communities across the country something to celebrate. We’ve been honing our craft for almost 100 years, with a careful eye towards the future of the industry – so it’s no surprise we know how to deliver the excitement our customers want and the support our retailers need.
We’re a proud part of the Metcash family – Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent wholesaler and retail partner. We’re a diverse bunch, united by the simple idea that independence is worth fighting for – and as a part of our family, the difference you bring matters.
We are looking for Graphic Designer to join and support the national marketing team in producing graphics suitable for a fast-paced retail communication. This includes Catalogues, Gift Guides, Point of Sale, Signage, Press Ads, Presentations, Social Media Posts, Web Tiles, EDMs, Animations and more. .
What you’ll do
- Producing high quality design, artwork & presentations
- Interpreting briefs, making suggestions and delivery of artwork
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and service providers
- Designing and executing marketing campaign from start to finish
- An understanding of digital marketing across Email Direct Marketing (EDM) design and web banners
- Experienced in the production of retail communications including catalogues, press & magazine ads and point of sale material
- Create design concepts for campaigns and events including signage, promotional material, and layouts for internal presentations
- Must be comfortable working within a team and excellent at self-direction
- Ability to manage time and coordinate deadlines on multiple and diverse projects.
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Being a team player with a positive attitude
- Experience working within both the print and digital spaces
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is an absolute must
- Proficiency in Mac and PC platforms
- Microsoft Office and presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized, flexible and open to constructive feedback
- Exceptional level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management.
Preferred but not essential
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience
- Animation experience
- Photoshoot experience
What we can offer you
- Hybrid working – flexibility is in our DNA, so we blend working from anywhere with time in the office
- Be part a dynamic, high performing team
- An extra week of annual leave after your first year as part of our Fifth Week program, and the opportunity to purchase annual leave to help you recharge
- Free onsite parking
- Fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Great corporate benefits including retail discounts, EAP, wellbeing days and many more
We’re all about celebrating success, and we’re proud to be a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, an accredited Flex Ready workplace and a Gold Standard Mental Health First Aid skilled workplace.
We need talented people with a love for all things local, a can-do attitude and a passion for hard work done right to help us give independents a fighting chance.
When you apply to the job, please make sure you attach your graphic designer portfolio!
Make your Mark!
- Contact Name: Emily Rhodes
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org