Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
Bailey Nelson is looking for a talented Graphic Designer, ready to take on a new challenge in this exciting role based in our Sydney Support Office.
- Bailey Nelson (BN) started in 2012 at the Bondi markets and has grown into an international optometry and eyewear provider in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK.
- BN’s purpose is to bring the joy to eyecare and our vision is to become the most loved brand in optometry and eyewear.
- BN’s values shape our culture and our everyday actions – we celebrate being tightknit, being down to earth and constantly improving ourselves and BN’s customer experience.
Minimum 1 year of graphic design experience in the industry. High motivation to learn and attention to detail. Be a team player and have a can-do attitude.
What’s In It For You
- Personal and professional growth in a fast paced environment where critical thinking and adaptability are key
- Learn the ins-and-outs of working collaboratively in a dynamic in-house design agency
- The opportunity to be part of a growing international business and to help BN achieve its vision of being the most loved brand in optometry & eyewear
- An inspiring culture and work environment
- Generous BN product allowance for all team members
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Hybrid/flexible work arrangements
- A chance to join Product Review’s Best Optical Retailer 2022!
- Interpreting briefs
- Offering creative solutions and contributing to creative discussions
- Producing artwork quickly. Example collateral artwork includes:
- Print advertising – local area marketing: Flyers, Brochures, Gift Cards
- In-store signage and point of sale
- Hoardings for new stores
- Materials for the internal communications platform
- Product guide / catalogue
- Business cards, flyers, stationery
- EDM content
- Content creation for social media
- Content for BN websites – Banners/Headers
- Basic retouching for website imagery
Performance marketing collateral
- Instagram Stories
- IG/FB Feed
- IG/FB Video/Gifs
- Youtube Ads
Software: Proficient in Adobe Creative suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Role models the BN values behaviours tightknit, constantly improving and down to earth.
- Strong understanding of KPIs that you are delivering, and sharing suggestions and ideas for improving performance with your manager and the broader team on a regular basis
- Supports the wider team in fulfilling their roles and upskilling new team members when required
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively
- Demonstrates sound judgement when making decisions or advising others
- Self aware of strengths and areas for improvement
- Self development plan in place and proactively working on it with support of Manager
- Demonstrates drive to improve self and BN
- Able to stay calm and constructive in all interactions
- Demonstrates resilience, integrity and professionalism
So… if you have just read about your dream job, don’t sit back and ponder what might have been! Send us your resume so we can hear all about why you are the perfect person for this role, and if we are feeling the vibe just as much as you are we will be in touch to chat to you in person.
- Contact Name: Guy Macbeth
- Contact Email: email@example.com