Posted 6 Aug 2022
Closes 31 Aug 2022
We see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires.
We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
Skills and Qualifications
- Skilled in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 3+ year’s experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment