Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
**Now operating a 9-day working week** (every second Friday you get off work, without having to take leave!)
At Enormity, we’re a Sydney-based content and creative agency that helps brands and media channels tell their story. We make content, advertisements and collateral – with a focus on the digital out-of-home advertising industry. As part of our growth plan for 2022-23, we’re looking to bring on talent who will feel invested, fulfilled and excited by content, marketing and design.
As a result, we’re looking for a creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, mainly for out of home advertising, marketing and digital media.
As part of our growth plan for 2022-23, we’re looking to bring on talent who will feel invested, fulfilled and excited by content, marketing and design.
Ideally, you will have knowledge across the full Adobe Suite, and if you have any design-for-web capabilities (HTML5, CSS, Java) that would be helpful but not mandatory.
Collaborating with various parts of the business + our clients, this role will provide you with an opportunity be extremely hands on. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we’d love to hear from you! Graduates and junior designers welcome.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using software to visualise and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organisational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include simultaneous projects
- Ability to examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal and external databases of designs, photography, video and various files
- Build a wide range of content, including HD video (editing and building, not shooting), copy-based online content and templated MP4 files
- Create image-based, animated video and front-end advertisements for clients (including liaison + communication with clients)
- Ability to cut, curate and edit video content in portrait and landscape format for various networks
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategise with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, PowerPoint / Adobe collateral, outdoor signage, internal communication, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Bachelor’s Degree/Tertiary experience (or similar) in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 1-2 years (or more) of experience, academic or professional, with design software, including Adobe Suite products like Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc
- Proven experience with graphic design (including video editing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio of work with examples of video and/or imagery you’ve built (for clients, academic studies or personally)
- Knowledge of the wider Media/Advertising or Out-Of-Home industries
- Knowledge of tools like Zoho, WordPress, Broadsign and various CRMs/CMSs
Enormity is a Sydney-based content and creative agency that helps brands and media channels tell their story – with a focus on the out-of-home industry. We provide a full creative service for clients across content, creative, marketing, design and strategy.
- Contact Name: Gordon D'Mello
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org