Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
Join us as we reimagine services using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing. Here is what we’ve been up to https://www.anz.com.au/plus/.
What’s your mission?
As a Graphic Designer within our studio, your mission is to conceptualise and create a variety of work ranging from illustrations and storyboards to digital and print layouts. Maybe you’re a master of typography, or a wizard of web design, either way, you’re happy to give anything a go and aren’t afraid to add something new to your list of skills.
What will your day look like?
Our program is scaling at a rapid pace, with requests for assets and content landing daily. Working closely with our small and passionate team, you’ll be working across a number of various projects and mediums. Your day might be spent creating a unique illustration ready to be built by our 3D Designers; maybe you’ll be creating a storyboard for a motion graphics piece; or perhaps you’ll be putting together a landing page for our web team. Whatever it is, you’ll be able to approach each piece of work with a high level of craft and creativity.
What will be in your toolkit?
• Experience across a broad range of visual media (illustration, animation, graphic design, web)
• Perhaps you’ve worked on commercial brands within a branding studio, advertising agency, design or motion graphics production house
• An understanding of how to digest a brief and develop creative solutions
• Happy to explore different visual styles, and open to other creative input
• Driven by curiosity, creativity and simplifying complex processes and issues
• Ability to innovate, and push the boundaries of what’s possible
• A keen interest in current and new technologies
• Required software includes Adobe Suite, Sketch/Figma
• Any experience with 2D or 3D motion software would be very helpful but not essential
• Illustration/design skills would be amazing
• Great taste in music!
We want to see your best so please attach a supporting digital portfolio or showreel and show us what you can do!