Google Ads Manager
Posted 2 Nov 2022
Closes 2 Dec 2022
We are looking for an experienced Google Ads Manager to manage SEM Campaigns for our clients. Bring your passion, hunger, integrity, energy and willingness to learn, and we’ll help you develop a rewarding career we know you’ll love!
A little introduction to Eightball Media
Eightball Media is a boutique web, design and marketing agency located in Woolloongabba, 5 mins from Brisbane’s CBD. Our company just celebrated 15 years in business, and our passion is to deliver outstanding results across our client’s marketing channels.
This role is a Full-Time position. You will need a working knowledge of the Google Ads platform across Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping and Remarketing. We are looking for someone who is seeking a role packed with variety, as you will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a great team
- Opportunity to grow with our agency
- Constantly learn more, improve, and share
Attributes (What we are looking for in the successful applicant)
- Meet with clients and deliver recommendations and reporting
- Garner campaign insights and strategy using Google Analytics & Search Console
- Perform keyword research, structure ad accounts and craft compelling ad copy
- Deploy tracking tags via Tag Manager
- Manage Campaigns, Budgets and Ads within Google Ads MCC
- Publish videos on YouTube
- Perform basic text and image updates in WordPress
- Participate in team briefings and deliver results
Other skills and experience
- 1+ years managing Google advertising campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A positive, team-focused, ‘can-do’ attitude
- e-commerce experience is advantageous (Shopify / WooCommerce)
What’s in it for you?
An attractive salary commensurate with experience. There is also:
- Free Parking
- Close to public transport.
- A stimulating range of industry sectors
- Monthly team lunches and get-togethers
- Friday afternoon drinks!
- Monthly staff nominated MVP prizes.
- A well-stocked drinks fridge & snacks
Most importantly, we build a supportive work environment. You will be part of a fun, friendly and professional team.
APPLY NOW if you have Google Ads / SEM experience and want to be part of a dynamic and growing company.
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.