Full Time Sales Administration and Customer Support
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
Hi, we’re Bensons, a toy company with a simple mission: to make the world fun. Our family run business is proudly built with this ethos, and our products and brands can be found in family homes across Australia and in many cases… the world (Yes! We are kind-of a big deal????).
At Bensons we’ve earned our stripes as one of the most innovative companies in the industry. From product development, to distribution, marketing and sales, you will always see our name up in lights as the makers of clever, creative and FUN toys.
But enough about us – let’s talk about you. We’re on the hunt for a Full Time Sales Administration and Customer Support Gun to be the first point of contact for all sales enquiries at Bensons. This role would suit someone that has had 2 years’ experience in a similar role, or can demonstrate that they have worked within a fast paced environment and can learn quickly.
This role will include and require managing order flow, analytical and communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and having a proactive approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate and liaise with customers around any delays, pricing queries and other matters to be resolved.
- Handle inbound customer service enquiries such as product/order enquiries, replacements or refunds and ensuring they are responded to and rectified in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide appropriate product information and pricing by identifying customer needs.
- Accurately and concisely relaying messages
- Communicate in a professional manner in all customer interactions
- Assist with upkeep of system data integrity
- Provide overflow support and assistance to management as required, including general admin support
- Maintain and enhance communication and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years Sales Administration or Customer service experience (contact centre preferred)
- We are seeking applications who have worked in a fast-paced environment who can learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the workforce
- Experience and understanding of ERP systems
- Reliable & a self-starter who shows initiative
- Patience and empathy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to apply conflict resolution skills to diffuse situations
We are keen to hear from those who have:
- A proven ability to uphold excellent customer service standards across a range of channels, from email to live chat, phone and beyond.
- Strong crisis management capabilities, with the ability to identify a potential issue and proactively solve it quickly and appropriately.
- High attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication.
- A passion for customer service, problem solving and a desire to educate consumers on our products and company values.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the role. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A full driver’s license is also preferred but not essential. Position is based out of our Derrimut office.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Bensons Trading.
- Contact Name: Nicole Atkinson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org