Front of House / Client Services
Posted 25 Jul 2022
Closes 24 Aug 2022
Sonar Music is on the hunt for a new Front of House / Client Service extraordinaire to assist in running the day to day of our fast paced studio based in Fox Studios.
With a large emphasis on hospitality, general office administration and production assistance, the FOH role plays an integral part of the team. Your day to day responsibilities will involve, but not limited to, greeting clients and ensuring they’re looked after to the highest standard, general reception duties, office and production administration, assisting all Sonar personnel where necessary, AdHoc tasks, keeping on top of stock orders, and ensuring our studio’s always beautiful and clean.
Please note that this is predominantly a client service/hospitality role.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
– Ensuring clients are looked after to the highest standard.
– Servicing clients (coffees, lunches, ordering taxis, etc).
– Answering and directing phone calls and client queries.
– Ordering stock for kitchen, bathroom + reception areas.
– Keeping all suites and communal areas tidy.
– Ensuring suites are set up appropriately for client attended sessions.
– Running ad hoc errands.– Reconciling petty cash.
– Providing general assistance to our team of sound designers, composers and producers when required.
– General office administration.
– Production Assistance.
Successful candidates must have/be:
– 2 years minimum experience in a similar FOH or customer facing role.
– An upbeat and can-do attitude.
– Confident, organised and well presented.
– Used to a fast paced environment.
– Take direction well.
– Be able to complete and prioritise a variety of tasks efficiently.
– Work well under pressure.
– Barista experience ideal.
- Contact Name: Louis Moore
- Contact Email: email@example.com