Freelance Health & Lifestyle Publicist
Posted 24 Jan 2023
Closes 23 Feb 2023
GlowBored PR is a leading PR and communications agency working with an incredible portfolio of clientele across the Fashion, Food, and Lifestyle sectors. Offering full-scale public relations services, strategic creative marketing, digital services alongside partnerships, alignments and activations – we deliver results.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, switched-on and incredibly savvy freelance publicist to join (WFH) in a freelance position 2-3 days per week.
We are seeking a PR professional who lives & breathes media, is always looking for the next big story and is constantly brainstorming genius client ideas. We approach every project differently, and as such, deliverables will vary depending on individual client needs and objectives.
The successful candidate should possess:
– A true passion for storytelling and the ability to craft a great story;
– Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
– A strong understanding of the Australian media landscape – who’s who in the zoo;
– Demonstrated initiative – always jumping on opportunities that could be huge for our clients;
– The ability to brainstorm, develop and support the senior team putting into action well-organised and strategic public relations campaigns for clients.
– Experience and a strong understanding of the healthy living/healthy eating space (who’s doing what across the fitness & health food landscape).
This role is fast-paced in a dynamic environment that fosters collaboration. We want to see you shine – and will be there to support you along the way. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
– Reporting to client and company Director;
– Brainstorming innovative client ideas to maximise media placement – always looking for the next big story;
– Developing & contributing to client strategy planning – leveraging brand awareness and creating talkability in line with client briefs;
– Executing client strategies – consistent media pitching and all aspects of media liaison across print, online, TV and radio;
– Monitoring, tracking and reporting editorial & social coverage for clients.
What we offer:
– A client portfolio to be genuinely excited about – big-name brands and local businesses that are leading the way & making a difference;
– A flexible working arrangement – we work from home all-day, erry-day (with the exception of onsite client sessions, meetings, events, etc) with flexible start & finish times;
– Recognition and rewards.
Find out more about us at: glowbored.com.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Jeremy
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org