Footwear Production Internship
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Jun 2022
Closes 11 Jul 2022
SENSO is looking for hard working & enthusiastic interns with a great work ethic & attention to detail to help out with production in our busy Surry Hills Head Office.
The role would be highly multifaceted and an opportunity to be apart of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion label. Our business is expanding and we believe this to be a beneficial opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will vary but you will be able to gain experience in the below aspects;
· Learning how to use/maintain internal systems/programs
· Raising purchase orders and re orders
· Planning and monitoring production time frames to ensure on time deliveries
· Negotiating prices & costing
· Quality checking bulk deliveries
· Placing sample orders and monitoring sample development
· Liasing with factories
· Fit testing samples and bulk production
· Organising shipping/ freight
- Be available 2 days per week from 10am–6pm for a minimum of three months
- Be very organised
- Have an eagerness to learn and assist
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency
- No experience is required but must have a can-do attitude
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage, but not a must
- Must love dogs!
- This position is unpaid, and expenses will not be covered. However the internship can be accredited to relevant study requirements/Professional Experience Programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume and availability to Head Office Manager at email@example.com. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Office Manager
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org