Fashion Head Office Internship
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 13 Jul 2022
Closes 12 Aug 2022
SENSO is looking for hard working & enthusiastic interns with a great work ethic & attention to detail to help out in our busy Surry Hills head office.
The role would be highly multifaceted and an opportunity to be apart of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion label. Our business is expanding and we believe this to be a beneficial opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will vary but you will be able to gain experience in the below aspects;
· Learning how to use/maintain internal systems/programs
· Learn stocktaking and learning how to update our website
· Supporting/ liaising with E-Boutique Manager with online related daily tasks
· Learning how to prep the showroom for appointments and general showroom up-keep/ presentation.
· Learning about press send-outs and returns
· Learning about and assisting with social media imagery/ market research
- Be available 2 days per week from 10am – 6pm for three months.
- Be very organised.
- Love dogs!
- Have an eagerness to learn and assist.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency.
- This position is unpaid, and expenses will not be covered. However the internship can be accredited to relevant study requirements/Professional Experience Programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume and availability to Head Office Manager at email@example.com. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Office Manager
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org