Fashion Design, Sales and Marketing Internship
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 21 Nov 2022
Closes 21 Dec 2022
Exciting opportunity to Join to Society Lifestyle Fashion Agency- based in Bondi Sydney – Jan Start.
- The Company is looking for creative self starter and motivated intern to join our fashion agency, this is a great opportunity to learn all aspect of the fashion Industry in both design, sales, marketing, and E-commerce.
- We are looking for an all rounder who will work within all areas of the company gaining essential industry experience.
You should be happy to work in a fast-paced environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in all aspects of fashion sales, design and marketing.
- The role will ideally suit someone studying fashion design, Photography, Marketing, or sales, you will gain an enormous amount of hands on experience and also benefit from the extensive experience of our director.
- Assist in updating all social Media channels weekly – Insta, Insta Stories, Reels, facebook and website content, consistent with actively promoting the brand.
- Research and finding new content opportunities that will bring organic traffic..
- Assist in Influencer outreach.
- Assist in creating weekly mail-chimp campaigns for all brands.
- Assist in updating E-commerce channels, including content creation
- Editing imagery of products.
- Assist with stock allocations, invoicing and dispatch.
- Assist with design selection, story boards, Look books and photo shoots for In house brands.
- Assist in design research, sourcing, fittings and spec sheets for In House Brands Carbon and Society the label
- General office duties
- This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of all Social Media platforms – Insta, Insta stories / reels , Facebook, Photography skill a bonus.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, Canva and In design.
- Knowledge of shopify, E-commerce, platforms graphic design experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- The role would suit a fashion design or marketing student
- Strong verbal communication and fashion sales experiences an advantage.
- Highly motivated with a great work ethic.
- The Role is 1-2 days per week for a minimum of 3 months.
- Letter of reference will be provided at the End of the Intern period.
- Clothing allowance given to spend on in house brands.
- Possibility of future employment for the correct candidate.
- Contact Name: Lindsay Stol
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org