Experiential Account Director
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 10 Jun 2022
We are looking for a highly-motivated, passionate and experienced individual to deliver exceptional service, ensure client satisfaction and deliver client retention across the agency. To succeed in this role you will need to be outcomes orientated, happy working consistency at a high speed and dedicated to establishing deep trust with senior stakeholders with each of the client teams you touch.
The Account Director is the link between our clients and the entire agency team. Working in to the Client Services Director, and alongside Strategy, Creative and Production team, you will focus on building existing client relationships, as well as implementation of projects across events and experiential, influencer, content, strategy and design. You’re continuously looking for development opportunities and how to achieve overall partnerships with our clients that are productive and rewarding.
In your role, you are a key player in the collaborative approach to solving our client’s needs and are able to drive creative solutions and assertively manage timelines, to ensure seamless deliveries. You are a trusted advisor to both clients and team, and will support team members globally to drive best practice in all aspects of project and account deliverables.
1. Establish yourself as a dedicated and deeply trusted member of the agency and a reliable partner to our clients. Has clear and deep knowledge of all live projects they are responsible for, the current status and an understanding of profitability at all times.
2. Ensure client retention remains above 75% year on year across the business and is an active leader in growing client revenue from the clients they are responsible for by 20% year over year for the next 3 years.
3. Demonstrates an active interest in personal growth and career development and uses their superpowers to the benefit of the business and team mates.
- Ability to competently manage 3-4 clients and accounts/projects simultaneously of varying scale and complexity
- Confident manager with the ability to lead 1-2 direct reports, increasing over time
- Experience and expert handling of project budgets over $250K with responsibility for profitability and reporting
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in both written and email
- Excellent client service and relationship building qualities
- Ability to lead clients through challenging and innovative projects and campaigns
- Excellent network of contacts in the lifestyle, fashion, travel and technology brand industries
- Working knowledge of financial management and time tracking tools (e.g.Workflow Max, Receipt Bank)
- 6+ Years agency experience
Location: This SYD role does require face-time with team members, clients and stakeholders and as such is not a remote or at-large position.
Working: 3 days per week in the office (Tues-Thurs), with Mondays and Fridays WFH.
Salary Range: $90K-$120k per annum, commensurate with experience
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract with a view to go Full Time
Experience Required: 6+ years
- Competitive salary with a clear trajectory for growth
- Four weeks paid vacation + government holidays
- Hybrid work schedule
- Quarterly Personal Development Program (PDP)
- Budget for professional and skills development
To apply for this role: please send us a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org which briefly tells us who you are, what lights you up and why this position would be a great fit for you. Please attach a CV that notes your relevant experience and qualifications.
About New Moon
We are a values-led company that is grounded in radical humanity. That means we put our people first. At New Moon we are committed to fostering a workplace culture that is genuinely inspiring, compassionate, inclusive, supportive, and visionary.
“In the past, jobs were about muscle, now they are about brains, but in the future they’ll be about heart.”
The clients in the New Moon family include Porsche, Pandora, Moet-Hennessy, Hotels.com, Tory Burch, J Lo, Nordstrom, Tag Heuer and the 15 Percent Pledge.
Further details about who we are, the work we do, the content we create, and the clients our cultural orbit can be found at www.new-moon.com and on our ‘gram.
—– www.new-moon.com —–
- Contact Name: Ema Wakeford
- Contact Email: email@example.com