Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Posted 6 Jan 2023
Closes 5 Feb 2023
The Known Agency is a leading Australian and New Zealand International Fashion Wholesale and PR agency based in Sydney.
The Office Manager / Executive assistant will work across the Known Agency business, supporting the Company Directors with all functions relating to but limited too, company administration, finance, payroll, human resources, travel, and showroom booking and budget and expenses.
This candidate will ideally have experience within a similar role, and be able to multitask, have assertive and excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organised.
Experience within Human Resources and finance is also favourable, but not necessarily essential.
Primary Purpose of Position
The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will be managing all aspects of the business with the support of the company Directors not limited to:
- Driving forecasting revenue, agency costs, and staffing requirements for each client.
- Optimise and oversee the onboarding process for all new clients and the team’s client allocation process.
- Monitor macro and micro budgets and ensure there is accurate and timely client billing.
- Constantly cultivate and strengthen relationships and foster business building opportunities.
- Solve problems at all levels, utilising leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Act as an inspiring and effective communicator at all levels.
- Attend key meetings as needed and requested.
- Managing company budgets such as showroom budgets, cashflow and commissions.
- Create, execute and drive companies’ human resources handbook and policies with support of company Directors.
- Foster a positive, engaging, performance-driven company culture.
- Deliver on company goals around team retention, aligning with the team value proposition.
- Maintain positive relationships with the agency’s network of suppliers and partners
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage day to day tasks to ensure the execution of all things related to Office Management.
- Responsible for keeping up to date, all business-related admin such as workers compensation, BAS, and business registration.
- Support the hiring process of new staff including position description development.
- Ensure team position descriptions are current and up to date.
- Ensure that all HR documentation is aligned with the agency’s brand and tone.
- Monitor and update budgets and update forecasts regularly and as needed
- Oversee general accounting, cost accounting, payroll, payables and receivables and general ledger reconciliation.
- Oversee client agreements and financial negotiations, ensuring that all agreements, terms, client records and information are maintained and adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory authorities, including, ATO, OH&S, insurances, and legal.
- Manage International showroom budget – execution and contract negotiations.
- Book and organise all company travel and ensure per diems and staff budgeting aligns with seasonal showroom budget.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) – Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
- Experience managing payroll, and company ATO and legal documentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written – with a strong need to convey statuses
- clearly and succinctly to internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate operational and financial management knowledge.
- Demonstrate an approachable and innately trustworthy, honest, and integrity-driven approach to all facets of the role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Samantha Etchells
- Contact Email: email@example.com