Events & Sponsorship Manager
NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 29 Aug 2022
Closes 28 Sep 2022
While the Fermentum story continues into its next chapter with exciting opportunities in the future, one thing that hasn’t changed is our passion to make great beer and to provide connected engaging experiences for our drinkers.
Leveraging off the success of our recent internal events such as Festival of the Stone and M’Bah Open Day, plus our great sponsorship relationships with Sample Fest, Mullum Music Festival and recently Splendour in the Grass, we’re on the hunt for a super organised Events and Sponsorship Manager to lead and manage all internal and external Fermentum events.
You will work closely with the Fermentum Marketing and Sales teams to create, develop, and execute events and activations. While also developing and executing sponsorship strategies across the Fermentum portfolio that deliver great experiences for our drinkers and communities.
This role supports all brands that sit under the Fermentum Group including; Two Birds Brewing, Stone & Wood, Little Dragon Ginger Beer, Sunly Seltzer and Fixation Brewing.
What this role looks like:
- Continue to drive, grow and manage Fermentum events
- Develop and execute sponsorship strategies across the Fermentum portfolio
- Actively seek out future sponsorship opportunities and events in line with brand strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Management of external agencies and relevant government authorities
- Work hands on at festivals, leading by example – including loading event vehicles, bump in/out
- Manage stock, merch and other materials needed to run each event
What we’ll need from you:
- To be super organised with the ability to plan ahead
- Have experience leading and managing large scale events
- Skills in driving sponsorship relationships and strategies
- Ability to drive brand engagement and activation
- Flexibility to travel and work weekends
- Have a safety focussed mindset
Important bits: This is a full-time role based at our Byron Bay brewery with the opportunity to work flexibly with some WFH days and with the need to travel across the country as needed. We love looking after our people and offer a wide range of benefits beyond salary, including additional annual leave, paid volunteer day, personal development funds, 12 weeks paid parental leave, a bonus scheme, lots of chances to socialise – and yes – free beer!
Fermentum are also an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team and anyone looking to join us.
If this sounds like you, hit up our website and apply on the ‘Work With Us’ page and let us know how you would rock this role!
Applications close COB Friday 9th September 2022.
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Contact Name: Chantelle Harrex
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org