Event & Social Media Assistant
Posted 23 Jan 2023
Closes 6 Feb 2023
Lenzo are in need of a talented, fast paced and creative Event & Social Media Assistant to join our team. The Event & Social Media Assistant role is responsible for working with the team to create beautiful and memorable events for clients. The role with Lenzo is a junior level position where you will support the team in executing events and activations of all sizes including but not limited to shopping centre events & activations, product launch activities, and large-scale private client events.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for social media management, provide customer service and be the first point of contact for new enquiries.
This position is a full-time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an important role in assisting the event team in delivering and executing the creative concepts, and will be responsible for:
- Assisting in end-to-end co-ordination of events, pre, post & onsite, including bump in/out
- Supporting the senior events team with logistical and administrative support
- Assisting with creative decisions
- Liaising with suppliers and obtaining quotes
- Assisting senior events team in delivery of premium events
- Assisting the creative team in managing all styling deliverables
- Collation and preparation of items required for events
- Content curation
- Social media management including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok
- Customer service including answering calls and managing the email inbox
- Office and storeroom management
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for style, demonstrate excellent organisational skills, time management and multi-tasking skills, and bring a positive, can-do attitude. We are after someone who is super creative, eager and keen to learn. Being a team player and the ability to adapt to evolve with the business needs is key. We do require you to be agile and adapt to day-to-day tasks as we are a small team.
Graphic design skills are preferred, although not essential.
- Creative and used to thinking outside the box
- On top of new trends
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly motivated and can work diligently alone as well as in a team
- Personable and presentable
- Eager to contribute new ideas
- You have strong time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively manage competing priorities
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking
- Ability to be adaptable as it is a growing business
- Be enthusiastic and passionate, willing to support the team with a smile, no matter the task
- You must be proactive and show initiative
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A familiarity with social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok
- Be prepared to travel and work outside business hours as required
If this sounds like you then we would be delighted to receive your application!
Please include a brief cover letter & CV
If you have any questions or would like to send us your application directly, please contact us at email@example.com. Due to the large number of applications, we typically receive, we will be in touch only if you have been shortlisted.