Save You need to sign in or create an account to save
beA/Full-time/$80,000 to $100,000
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 2 Mar 2023
Closes 1 Apr 2023
Who is BEa? ????
BEa is a boutique strategy and events agency, helping our clients to achieve commercial success through exciting activations, thoughtful strategy and engaging marketing.
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of event production experience under your belt – so you know the language and the pace, perhaps you’re a self described “event nerd”.
- You love building out a slick, detailed event run sheet, and you know how to keep projects on track and on budget.
- You like working with people – you’re comfortable jumping from discussions with suppliers, to venue managers to client teams. You communicate clearly, confidently and proactively (zero waffling).
- You get the client management piece, you never leave a client hanging, you’re keeping them up to date and making sure they are excited and feeling good about how their event is progressing.
- You like variety, the idea of working on three different projects in one day excites you – and even though you’re into the diversity and flexibility – you balance that by always following through. Nothing drops off your to-do list.
- You want to be part of a team with other fun, interesting, creative people. You have memes to post in our team Slack channel, and like celebrating shared success.
Do you feel seen legend? Then read on…
What is the job?
- Reporting in to the Head of Production, you will be part of the events team across a range of our accounts, helping to create and deliver work that meets our client’s objectives.
- Your days will be varied, from research for a concept, to locking in suppliers, to reconciling a budget to being onsite helping bring an event to life.
- You’ll happily work within our beautiful systems and processes, keeping information and projects organised and on track.
Why is this a great job?
- We have an exciting mix of clients – check out our instagram [www.instagram.com/_bea.social/] or website [www.bea.social] to review our case studies. From tequila brands, to high fashion, to healthcare – you’ll have the chance to gain experience across a broad range of industries.
- We are a creative team of supportive legends who help each other to succeed.
- Flexible working – we have an office in the Sydney CBD with some WFH days during the week.
- We want you to be the best YOU possible, so we have a focus on your professional development including your own budget to spend on learning and growing your skills.
- We host frequent team hangs and are dedicated to a culture that empowers, inspires and engages.
- 3+ years of experience as an Events Producer at an events or marketing agency.
- Experience in client relations and management.
- Strong communication skills: presentation, copy writing and verbal.
Apply now, or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Contact Name: Victoria Brown
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org