Event Graduate / Junior Producer
Posted 24 Nov 2022
Closes 24 Dec 2022
A.P.E Events, a market leading corporate event producer, audio visual designer and one of Australia’s largest entertainment curators, is seeking an experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic Event Graduate / Junior Producer to join their Sydney team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company within the Australian Events Industry which specialises in the fields of Event Design & Management, Entertainment and Audio Visual. Additionally, our group of companies has recently launched acta, a revolutionary talent booking and management platform that connects event organisers directly with all types of talent.
This role will require you to be highly organised and have the ability to work autonomously. An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, as well as an excellent telephone manner, exceptional customer service skills and a passion for events.
This is a great role for an individual wanting to begin a career in event and entertainment production. Learn the intricacies required for a successful event and build the skills to set your career off in the right direction.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Meeting, greeting and liaising with clients & talent
- Answering, addressing and redirecting phone calls
- Data Entry
- Ensuring all files, client & talent information is kept up to date
- General office management duties
- Onsite event assistance where required
- Assist Event Producers and Managers with any event related duties required
- Assist Entertainment Curators with any talent curation related duties
- Assist Managing Director as required
- Assisting the acta team as required
- Following up of invoices and accounts payable/receivable
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An event management or production degree
- A strong work ethic
- Be highly motivated, loyal and results driven
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Intuitive approach to client liaison and development
- The ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent customer service and office administration skills
- Professional telephone manner
- The flexibility to work outside of core hours
If your skills and experience fit the above requirements, please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Michael Westerway
- Contact Email: email@example.com