Event Assistant (Activations Department)
Posted 12 Sep 2023
Closes 12 Oct 2023
Tori Allen is a creative agency that designs, plans and activates unforgettable events! We are looking for a fun, energetic, hard working event assistant to help us execute activations all over Melbourne. If you love events and are looking for real, hands-on experience then this is the opportunity for you!
Activations are temporary pop style events in which we create a custom designed space that has an experiential aspect to the brief. A majority of these are in shopping centres all over Melbourne.
About the role:
- We have 15 hours a week to offer (plus more over peak times).
- Shift times can vary – some are early morning – before trade (5:30/6am starts) or after trade (5pm or 9pm starts), while other shifts are during business hours.
- Tasks include pick-ups and drop offs of event items, sorting and packing event items, building flat pack furniture, and set up and pack down of events.
- Current driver’s license is essential.
What we are looking for:
- You need to have a can-do attitude – we are happy to train on the job.
- You must be reliable, a problem solver and have a positive attitude to the work at hand.
- You should be well-presented, friendly, energetic and a good brand ambassador (you will be representing Tori Allen onsite).
- Working with professionals, who have been in the events industry for 10 plus years.
- A passionate, supportive team who are SO happy you are there to help.
- A fun job that will keep you busy – no two days are the same!
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Natasha King
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org