Posted 24 Nov 2022
Closes 24 Dec 2022
We are looking for a passionate Entertainment Assistant to support the team and work closely with our Managers across Major Events, Corporate Events and Private Events.
This is a hands-on role where you will be assisting with enquiries and bookings, assisting weekly entertainment contracts with venues and talent, as well as assisting the team with exciting client briefs to curate bespoke entertainment offerings. It is fast-paced and we love it!
The role is client facing for some smaller projects, so face-to-face client experience is admired but not essential.
You will be working in a dynamic team and need to need to be driven, enthusiastic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an outstanding attention to detail. Team player and love of entertainment is a must!
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist the entertainment team with entertainment enquiries and bookings.
- Manage weekly bookings with venues.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure each booking is thoroughly executed.
- Provide excellent customer service when working with clients and suppliers alike.
- Receive, quote, and manage entertainment enquiries and bookings from internal and external clients.
- Respond to all client and supplier enquiries professionally and within the agreed time frames.
- Assist Entertainment Managers with quotes, proposal writing, budgets and run sheets.
- Administrative duties including answering phones, updating the SE database and maintaining CRM and filing systems.
- Assist the team with invoicing and supplier payments.
- Assist with talent running at events when applicable.
- Assist in development and maintenance of supplier relationships.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Adhering to SE processes, policies and brand values.
- Ideally some experience in the events/entertainment industry or similar but not essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and also work autonomously
- Can work well and deliver under pressure and effectively manage competing priorities
- Able to communicate with clients, suppliers, venues and talent
- Is prepared to travel and work outside business hours as required
- Possess a cooperative, collaborative, solution-orientated mindset, and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Contact Name: Bella Gregory
- Contact Email: email@example.com