Élysée Collective PR Executive
Posted 11 Nov 2022
Closes 11 Dec 2022
Élysée Collective is offering an exciting opportunity for a hard-working, energetic graduate to join their high-performing, collaborative team in Sydney. The graduate PR Executive position will provide the successful applicant the opportunity to work alongside the team on PR efforts for some of the most deluxe beauty, travel and lifestyle brands globally.
Based in Woollahra, Élysée Collective is one of Australia’s leading boutique Public Relations agencies and is dedicated to niche luxury, offering creative communications strategies for brands within industries including beauty, travel, health and wellness, fashion, bridal, design and home.
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated individual, recently graduated with a PR university degree or a similar communications discipline, to become part of the team. Previous agency or in-house PR internship experience is preferred.
The candidate must be highly proactive, exceptional at multi-tasking, possess excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail, be highly motivated and enthusiastic whilst treating the position with professionalism and maturity.
The candidate will:
- Be a recent graduate in a PR university degree or a similar communications discipline
- Agency internship experience preferable
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a polite and friendly telephone manner
- Possess a high-level attention to detail
- Work well under direction and autonomously
- Be highly organised, with a natural ability to prioritise tasks and manage time
- Absorb information quickly and demonstrate a thorough understanding of tasks
- Be highly proactive and efficient at all tasks presented to them
- Social media savvy with an understanding of Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, particularly word and excel
- Familiarity with Apple Mac computer operating systems preferred
- Impeccable presentation and manners
- Possess neat handwriting
- Familiarity with InDesign
Responsibilities will include:
- A wide variety of tasks taking directive from senior members of the team
- Assist with showroom requests including product send outs and returns
- Assist with media and influencer send outs, particularly for beauty brands
- Reactive PR duties
- PR writing assistance
- Compile monthly client reports including calculating PR values
- Media monitoring
- Provide PR support as required
- Perform research and market analysis activities as required
- Confidentially make phone calls for research/administrative tasks
- General PR office administrative support as required
Élysée Collective is very focused on work/life balance, offering flexibility, employee growth and business incentives for staff. To apply for the position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name: Maddy Hall
- Contact Email: email@example.com