Posted 17 Jun 2022
Closes 17 Jul 2022
Calling all image and film lovers! Art of Grace is a photo and video agency, specialising in weddings and events. We’ve spent years perfecting the art of capturing unique moments and representing love in its most honest form. We have a roster of extremely talented photographers and videographers who shoot across 7 of our venues, which accumulates to over 200 weddings a year. Check out our portfolio at www.instagram.com/artofgraceweddings
We are looking for a talented video and photo Editor to join our Melbourne based studio on an Independent Contractor basis. The hours will vary per week, however there will likely be a minimum of 2 days a week available. There will be an opportunity for this person to become part of our permanent team in the future, where they would take on more hours and responsibilities. Exciting, right?!
The key purpose of the Editor will be to provide support with managing the studio by editing photos and videos for clients, file management and external agency/editor communication and direction.
Some of the things you may do in this role are:
- Ensure all imagery is graded and retouched to a consistently high standard that is in line with the AoG brand.
- Allocate jobs to external agencies/editors and proactively follow up with agencies/editors for updates and expected completion dates of jobs.
- In line with the AoG brand, edit client photos and videos and specifically select ‘preview’ photos to be sent to the client post their event.
- Manage all digital files and ensure the filing system is clear, effective and maintained at all times.
- Upload all finished files to Pic-Time and Vimeo for distribution to the client
We would love you to have:
- Demonstrated experience in editing photos and videos (required)
- Proficient in the use of Lightroom, photoshop, Indesign & Premier Pro (required)
- Demonstrated organisational and administration skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to bring a creative approach to all work
- Ability to work with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Capture One (desired but not essential)
You will have the ability to work out of our Brunswick East office or from home (depending on your home editing setup and suite).
If this has piqued your interest, we want to hear from you! Please reach out to Lauren Barrah, Head of People and Culture at email@example.com, with a copy of your resume and portfolio
- Contact Name: Lauren Barrah
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org