eCommerce Systems Administrator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 24 Feb 2023
Closes 26 Mar 2023
eCommerce Systems Administrator
INDUSTRIE is one of Australia’s most entrepreneurial, fresh and dynamic retailers. We are looking for a techy, data-minded & results orientated eCommerce Systems Administrator to join the team.
About the role:
We are seeking an IT Professional whose strengths lie in Project/Product co-ordination, account co-ordination and business & data analysing. Ideally with experience in retail and eCommerce including global software implementations, and an ability to liaise with project teams, development teams and stakeholders at all levels. You’ll work on large projects, complete smaller projects, and do the day-to-day technical work to support the business.
- This role is the custodian of our online business technical infrastructure. This includes:-
- ○ Keeping our networks up and running
- ○ Ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible
- ○ Developing and maintaining our data centre
- ○ Building in the next generation of technology.
- Together with SI Partner/s, manage the integration between Shopify & ERP.
- Monitor Core Web Vitals across 4 Shopify sites, raising tickets within support agreement framework when necessary.
- Assist with the website maintenance & enrichment of product across the business.
- Receive feedback from users about functionality and adapt usability based on their requests.
- Technical Support for Digital Marketing activity specifically for google, Meta, Tik Tok.
- Support execution of go-to-market strategies and coordination for new product launches.
- Support development of eCommerce and digital marketing strategies with data support..
- Support data gathering to better serve our business & consumers.Use quantitative methods, models, and data to help Industrie better understand consumer behaviour.
- Support Point of Sale, Online ordering and stock control systems across the business
- Systems training for new and existing employers.
- Collaborate & Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Work within the Digital team and assist in an ad hoc capacity.
- Ability to take an entrepreneurial approach and take initiative to resolve challenges.
- 3+ Years’ experience in digital marketing in a retail environment or similar role
- Tertiary education within IT preferred.
- Understanding of ERP’s, Shopify, Google, GA4, Meta, Tik Tok products.
- Ability to adapt and mould to changing circumstances.
- Effective communication ability with the confidence to speak up about issues, concerns, and areas for improvement.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and systems.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to develop and understand strategy
- Excellent computer and technology literacy
- Experience with projects/or businesses involving fast-moving timelines, moving parts, and multiple stakeholders.
- We have a strong reputable brand
- We drive a fun, energetic, driven culture
- We recognise strong performance
- We invest in our teams’ development
- Great employee incentives
- Competitive salary package
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary package including generous employee discounts.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and well recognised brand.
- Head Office in Sydney CBD.
If you have what it takes to join our Digital HQ team APPLY NOW with your CV and cover letter!
- Contact Name: Lara Lucia
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org