eCommerce Marketing Manager
Posted 27 Apr 2022
Closes 27 May 2022
RIISE is looking for a talented eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager to lead the marketing activity for RIISE Shop, a global marketplace featuring brands making a positive environmental impact. This is an exciting role for a confident digital marketer – you will plan and execute all marketing activity with the support of the eCommerce, Audience and Editorial teams.
RIISE Shop is a global marketplace featuring a curation of fashion, lifestyle, homewares and beauty products that exist at the nexus of aesthetics and sustainability. Sourced from around the world, every item has been individually vetted against our Climate Credentials framework to ensure they have been produced in a responsible way.
About The Role
This role is an exciting opportunity to bring your marketing, digital and analytical skills together with your desire to create meaningful change for the planet and its people. You will grow RIISE Shop’s customer acquisition and retention through social media, email, event and influencer partnerships.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan and execute the marketing calendar with the support of the Creative, eCommerce teams and an external marketing agency
- Lead BAU communication strategies, including copywriting and creative briefs
- Grow social media presence and email newsletter subscription base
- Scoping opportunities for new global partnerships
- Track, optimise and report onkey retention metrics, such as ROAs, LTV, subscription retention and repeat purchase rates
- Work with the Content & Design teams to improve creatives for various platforms and objectives
We are looking for an eCommerce marketer who has demonstrated skills and experience in working cross-functionally to deliver outcomes.
You Will Also Have
- Experience in a similar eCommerce role, ideally in the fashion or lifestyle space
- Highly developed digital skills with a demonstrated ability to translate strategy into measurable, actionable and effective plans.
- Knowledge of owned, earned and paid digital marketing, audience segmentation and audience journey mapping
- Experience working with cross-departmental teams
- Genuine interest
- Positive and proactive when faced with a challenge
- A clear and concise communicator and a confident presenter
Like all talent that join our team, we not only support but also encourage growth and development of your extraordinary skills.
To apply, please email a CV and Cover Letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role, to email@example.com