Ecommerce & Digital Specialist
Posted 20 Jul 2022
Closes 19 Aug 2022
Fraser Motorcycles has steadily grown to become Australia’s Premiere Motorcycle retailer. We represent the world’s most prestigious brands, across a network of 5 dealerships and 120 employees within NSW & VIC.
Since 1955, passion has been at the heart of our success. We sell products we believe in and provide exceptional hospitality to our customers.
Our ecommerce team is currently transitioning through a growth and development stage with the implementation of new systems, increased resource, and new marketing initiatives. Be a part of a team who are working towards creating an e-commerce solution that will be innovative within the motorcycle industry.
About the Role
We have an exciting career opportunity for an Ecommerce Specialist to join our central marketing team. Situated within our iconic Sydney location this is a permanent role where you will experience a state of art facility, a vibrant & professional team, and an all-inclusive working culture.
The successful candidate key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Enhancing and maintaining product descriptions, pricing, Images, category assignments, product
- categorisation across all websites
- Processing online orders within Shopify and reconciliation with our inventory system
- Assist in online customer enquiry and distribution to internal sales teams
- Monitor and improve website performance and user experience (UX)
- Implement continuous improvement of the online customer experience (CX)
- Work towards launching new products onto the website in line with new product and brand
- Communicate with external digital agencies to improve the website and triage issues
- Provide support across Digital Marketing, AdWords, Email, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics
- and paid social media
- Stay up to date on current technology and marketing solutions to implement ecommerce best practices
- CRO experience, including use of A/B and multi-variant testing tools
- Assist the Marketing team with tasks such as email marketing, social post and engagement across all
- social media platforms and online marketing strategy and planning
- At least 3 years hands on experience working within E-commerce
- CMS Experience within the Shopify platform preferred
- Experience with EDM systems – Ideally Klaviyo
- Experience with Shipping Aggregators – Ideally Shippit / Starshipit
- Experience with operating a website chat / ticket system
- Social media native, an eager user of Instagram, Facebook
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, advanced excel skills preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop preferred
- A keen interest in copywriting
- Familiarity with website design and a keen attention to detail
Working at Fraser Motorcycles
We represent the industry’s leading motorcycle brands, including Harley-Davidson, Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, Husqvarna, KTM, GASGAS, CFMoto & Kymco. Furthermore, we are on an exciting expansion into the off-road vehicle category with the INEOS Grenadier.
Our management team are fully committed to providing you with the best working environment, dedicated ongoing training, mentoring and development – allowing you the opportunity further develop your career.
Remuneration for this role will be guided by the skillset breadth and previous workplace achievements of the applicant.
Apply today for an unparalleled opportunity to join prestige Family-owned motorcycle Group who supports, rewards, and promotes its Employees.
Only suitable Applicants with verifiable experience will be contacted. Please apply with a cover letter highlighting your experience, skillset and why you are the perfect Ecommerce specialist to join the Fraser Motorcycles Group.