ECommerce Coordinator / Digital Manager
Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
Saint Valentine Jewellery is looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator to deliver a high level of service through efficiency and refinement of the customer experience for our online business.
The role is responsible for the day-to-day management of customer queries, overseeing order fulfilment, shipping and inventory management and assisting with our social media growth, PR activities and marketing calendar. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small but quickly growing, Australian business in a key leadership position & to make it your own!
This role is onsite from our Alexandria office. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
Who are we?
Saint Valentine Jewellery was established in Sydney, Australia in 2016 from a desire to create quality, timeless jewellery at an affordable price. With an emphasis on modernity & refined beauty, we aim to make pieces that create a connection with our wearer, to be lived in & loved. We now have two retail stores in Sydney, a growing online business and are sold across David Jones & The Iconic.
Who are you?
As our Ecommerce Coordinator, you are an independent and tech savvy leader who is passionate about the online customer experience and all things digital. You learn quickly on the job, are great at multitasking and have a background in customer service/ecommerce. You are looking to challenge yourself and what is possible for ecommerce, constantly improving, brainstorming and adapting to achieve the best results within a company that is always changing to increase sales, efficiency and new opportunities.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Have a minimum of one year experience in a digital role as well as customer service experience
- Have experience using Shopify and a bonus if competent across Klaviyo / Canva / Adobe / social media
- Intermediate computer skills
- Be ready to independently run the online side of our business from engaging with customers, packing orders, uploading products, to developing and implementing our digital strategy, and everything in between.
- Have strong attention to detail, pride in work, initiative and a can-do solution oriented mindset
- Be a team player – inclusive, reliable, accountable and adaptable with the ability to manage dispatch assistants and work closely with the rest of the team.
- Enjoy the challenge of being in a fast paced and growing business with the ability to adapt to its changing needs
- Be results driven with an ability to meet & exceed key performance indicators and deadlines
- Have strong verbal & written communication with the ability to assist with copywriting and our main point of contact with customers online through email and chat, going above and beyond to turn enquiries into sales and happy returning customers.
- Have the ability to identify and improve business efficiency through implementation of new systems, processes and automation
- Additional experience in similar roles or below skills may be offered a higher salary
- Graphic design experience creating assets for social media and digital marketing
- PR experience
- Marketing experience
- CRM management experience and strategies using Klaviyo / Loyalty Lion
- Photography skills / creativity
What can we offer you?
- The chance to lead and grow our online business in the early stages of its success
- Experience going into our busiest online sales period to date and overseeing the launch and implementation of our loyalty program
- Training across Shopify, graphic design, marketing, PR and social media
- A competitive salary + incentive program
- A dynamic, flexible, collaborative & fun work environment
- Good work-life balance (including your birthday off) + generous staff discount, quarterly jewellery allowance & more!
If you believe this role is for you then please send through your CV to email@example.com – we can’t wait to meet you!
- Contact Name: Georgia Wyrill
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org