Digital Studio Production Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Nov 2023
Closes 6 Dec 2023
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Studio Production Manager to join our high-performing Digital Content team.
This is a full-time position based in our Digital Content Studio in Rosebery, NSW.
About the role:
The Digital Studio Production Manager will oversee the management of the Digital Studio and Content Team to ensure operational excellence and that content produced is presented in a way that evokes an emotional connection with the brand.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the workflow and productivity of the Digital Studio Team to ensure efficiency.
- Plan and schedule photoshoots in line with seasonal content creation and launches.
- Coach and develop the Studio Content Team to promote a collaborative and creative working environment.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding content creation.
- Work with the Digital Content Director to evolve the studio environment with new technology and techniques to improve image and video quality.
- Develop and implement operational process improvements for increased efficiency.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years experience in E-Commerce studio, photography, and editing.
- Tertiary qualifications in photography, editing, or related areas.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite and photo editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train team members and coordinate schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to multitask.
- Experience with the Magento E-Commerce Platform is beneficial.
Why work with us?
- Work with luxury fashion alongside a creative and passionate team;
- Bespoke development plans with access to strong mentors and industry leaders;
- Ongoing Training and development opportunities to grow your career within Zimmermann;
- Generous Employee Discount and;
- Early finishes throughout Summer on Fridays!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
- Contact Name: Imogen Stacy
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org