Digital Sales Specialist
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
About the job
Sillyfish is a rapidly emerging digital agency backed by the Media company, VMG. We specialise in providing world-class digital marketing for our clients. We create impactful campaigns with a strong ROI across SEM, SEO, CRO, PPC, Ecommerce and Social. With continued growth over the last 12 months, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Growth Specialist to work out of our world-class Melbourne HQ.
What we’re after:
We are a dynamic team that’s looking for an experienced digital sales superstar. Someone who is driven, determined, outgoing, hungry, tenacious, relentless and happy… all the fun adjectives. Sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
In return for being this incredible, you get to work with an amazing, tight-knit team and be a part of something new where you can really make your mark. That said, the business has the backing of an established media group, providing resource and support where we need it. You get a fantastic package (in our opinion) that includes flexible working arrangements, drinks on tap, mental wellness days, an amazing base salary, plus uncapped earning potential.
Our mission is to give our clients the best service and outcomes in the digital marketplace. To stand out and be different by walking the walk. We stand by what we promise – we want our clients to be in for the long haul. If these values align with yours, get in touch, we might just be a match made in heaven.
Roles & responsibilities:
This is a foundation role within the brand, reporting into the Head of Growth. With the initial expectation of driving new business whilst liaising with the implementation and strategy team to deliver top quality campaigns to clients. With an existing client base as well as a network of brother/sister agencies, this role is set up for success. This is a sales and business development position with the ultimate aim of accelerating revenue for the business.
● Drive company sales revenue across both existing and new client-base
● Develop & implement account plans for new business.
● Drive market share across channels, categories, and market
● Forecast as per sales plan.
● Be responsible for client and account management.
● Be involved in new business pitching.
● Work alongside the strategy and implementation team to drive successful campaigns for the company’s clients.
● Proven track-record of attaining new business and growing revenue•
● Prior experience within a digital marketing agency
● At least 2 years’ experience in digital
● Excellent sales pipeline management skills
● Strong understanding of digital marketing: SEM, SEO, Social, Ecommerce, CRO and PPC
● Exposure to managing budgets and projects passion for all things digital.
● Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written
● Capable of setting the pace and generating culture across the business.
● A hunger and drive for success
● Working directly with customers to drive new business, you will bring your motivation and hunger to help you succeed.
We’re a new, fun agency that’s part of a bigger (equally fun) group! Work out of an amazing office in South Yarra with beer and rose (plus water of course) on tap, a coffee machine, ping pong table, Xbox, rotating art exhibitions and a movie room! Not only that, we will often spend time at events such as F1 with clients, AFL, NBL and travel interstate between our offices in Sydney and Melbourne. A thriving culture built on collaboration and fun.